Kim Morris is a heart centred edupreneur, serving those she cares about and doing what she loves. Passionate about helping students with their learning, she seeks to empower educators, parents and students to make a difference in their lives.
After initially training as a primary school teacher in South Africa, Kim studied further and continued with her career as a learning specialist teacher. She emigrated to New Zealand in 2003. Kim has studied art throughout her life and values creativity.
Her strong belief that growth and change is possible within a well-designed programme, tailored to suit their needs and wholistic in approach, has contributed to her success. This is reflected in their improved academic achievement and well being. Children are encouraged to reach their potential in a supportive and caring way.
Kim is inspired by nature in all its forms and this is reflected in her meaningful artwork. Her journal, Wings to Fly, serves to create an essential bridge between the conventional world of classroom teaching and the world of creativity, visualisation and other right brained thinking skills. It is also an extraordinary gift from the heart, for the heart.
- Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment Basic 1 and 2 – Intervention program for structural cognitive modifiability
- Color of Woman Intentional Creativity – Painting with a purpose
- SPELD New Zealand – Teaching individuals with specific learning disabilities
- B.A. Degree
- F.D.E. Remedial Education
- H.D.E. Junior Primary
- Managing director and founder of Progress In Learning (PIL) – Educational provider of resources and learning support for effective, wholistic learning
- Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment Teacher
- SPELD trained Tutor
- Supervisor of the Touch-type Read and Spell (TTRS) course
- Author of reading workbooks
Progress In Learning 1
Progress In Learning 2
Progress In Learning 3
- Author of Wings to Fly – A fun coloring and activity journal for children, containing 21 tools to promote lifelong health and happiness
- Artist – Provider of inspirational wall art, home décor, apparel, accessories and workshops
- Wings to Fly journal cover page and poem by Kim