Progress In Learning – Tutoring
SPELD trained tutor based at ACG Strathallan School and Pukekohe. Touch-type Read & Spell course. Wordshark & Numbershark computer software.
Individual or small groups are offered to assist children with reading accuracy, comprehension, writing, visual and auditory perceptual processing.
Resources and services available as part of the tutoring programme:
- Individual SPELD tutoring
- Individual Feuerstein Instrumental Enrichment training (FIE)
- Touch-type Read and Spell course (TTRS)
- PIL Reading workbooks suited to their ability level
- PIL Colouring and activity journal to support a healthy lifestyle
- Wordshark and Numbershark computer software
- Home programs
- Parental support
- Individual Educational Programmes (IEP)
- Progress reports and regular feedback
- Intentional creativity art workshops
- Inspirational and healing art products
For more information visit:
ACG Strathallan Primary School, Hayfield Way, RD1, Papakura, Auckland. ACG Strathallan is an independent co-educational school located on the Hingaia Peninsula in Karaka, close to the Auckland Southern Motorway. Lessons are provided during and after school hours.
Progress In Learning, 40 Greig Place, Pukekohe. Lessons are provided during and after school hours.
Contact Kim for further information or to arrange an appointment.
Progress In Learning – Tutoring – contact us for more information on these courses.